Alaron Products Limited is New Zealand’s leading Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Certified manufacturer and packer of complementary medicines and natural health products. We are currently looking to appoint the following key QA role:
• Nelson Based
• Operational/Compliance focus
The QA Release coordinates all local market and export dispatches ensuring they are sent to customers as efficiently as possible to meet the time schedule and relevant specifications as required.
Reporting to the QA Manager, we are focused on appointing a person who is looking for an opportunity to join a fast paced, dynamic and highly regulated environment where Quality Assurance is a fundamental part of our day-to-day operations.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• Experience in a similar role and knowledge of MPI rules, regulations and processes would be valuable.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and build on working relationships effectively.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Products.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of departments, suppliers, service providers, company products, equipment and processes as it relates to quality assurance, MPI, GMP, legislation and training.
• Ability to clarify, obtain, analyse and convey information accurately.
• Methodical with a high degree of accuracy and thoroughness.
• Ability to comprehend, interpret and apply written GMP and standard operating procedures.
This role is a great opportunity for a person who has the resilience and experience to take on this role. An effective communicator, the successful person will demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy and a willingness to participate in and support the broader Quality Assurance team with a range of tasks across the QA function where necessary.
To apply for the role of QA Release, please send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm, Friday 9th February 2024.
Applicants will only be acknowledged where they have the immigration status to live and work in New Zealand permanently.